The Macbook is Apple’s traditional PC design, but it is far from traditional. The latest models were reconstructed to be the thinest notebooks available in the market today, while still possessing all of the power and capability you expect in a Macbook. Better yet, these PC’s are compact, quiet, visually stunning, and designed with ease of use at the forefront.
What you will learn with our Naples Macbook training course:
- How to use your Macbook’s ultra-responsive, Force Touch trackpad
- How to configure your system’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities
- How to update your old Macbook to the latest operating system
- How to use your system’s built-in apps to maximize productivity and creativity
- How to organize and easily access and share your favorite movies, videos, and songs
- and much more!
Just because the Apple Macbook is Apple’s most classic PC design, does not mean that it’s familiar to everyone. However, since more and more offices and educational institutions are beginning to install Apple products as the standard, Apple technology is a good thing to learn. If you’ve ever had trouble getting started on a Macbook, or you have trouble keeping up with Apple’s rich and frequent updates, our Macbook training in Naples course can help set a good pace for your learning.
Please contact iHelp for friendly and knowledgable Macbook training in Naples, and click here to view our current rates.