The Macbook Air has nearly all of the power and capabilities of a traditional Macbook, but in a thin, lightweight, and streamlined package. The perfect design for students, professionals on the go, and frequent travelers, the Macbook Air also comes with many of the same built-in apps as other Apple devices, to help you be both more creative and more productive at the same time.
What you will learn with our Naples Macbook Air training course:
- How to use your built-in webcam to video chat with friends and family
- How to navigate through OS X Yosemite, Apple’s latest operating system
- How to conserve and make the most out of your battery life
- How to add accessories in order to convert your notebook into a complete Apple workstation
- How to use your Macbook Air’s multi-touch trackpad for ultimate speed and efficiency
- and much more!
While it is in the very nature of Macbook Airs and other Apple products to be easy to use, they can still be somewhat intimidating if you’re a first-time user, or even if you’re a long-time user of an older model or operating system. Regardless of your level of experience, our Macbook Air training in Naples course can help you to better understand your system and use it to its maximum potential, with training available in either a group or one-on-one setting.
Please contact iHelp for friendly and knowledgable Macbook Air training in Naples, and click here to view our current rates.