Apple Productivity Apps, formerly and more commonly referred so as iWork, were designed for working individuals and independent businesses to streamline and simplify their productivity functions. With apps Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, Apple users can create flawless documents and interesting presentations, with the ability to share their creations with anyone, wherever they are.
What you will learn with our Naples iWork training course:
- How to use Pages to draft basic and advanced documents
- How to use Numbers to create custom charts and tables as well as track financial information
- How to create beautiful and interactive presentations with Keynote
- How to edit documents and presentations that you’ve already created
- How to share documents and presentations with others on the go
- and much more!
Apple apps Pages, Numbers, and Keynote provide easy to use and streamlined methods for creating beautiful papers and slide presentations, as well as ways to create colorful charts and information-packed tables. Productivity apps are updated frequently, and with iWork and iCloud working together, you always know as soon as updates are available for your programs. All creations can be accessed and edited from anywhere, so users never have to worry about forgetting important documents at home ever again.
Please contact iHelp for friendly and knowledgable iWork training in Naples, and click here to view our current rates.