Apple iCloud lies at the very heart of all Apple products, devices, and programs, and yet it can often be the most difficult Apple concept to understand. iCloud is the harmony between all Apple devices and apps, allowing users to sync their content throughout all the products they own, sharing and enjoying with others as they please.
What you will learn with our Naples iCloud training course:
- How to store presentations, documents, and images to your iCloud Drive
- How to upgrade your storage plan straight from your Apple device
- How to use iCloud to automatically back up everything on your devices
- How to customize your iCloud security and privacy options
- How to use Family Sharing to share media and App Store purchases with up to six family members
- and much more!
A good understanding of Apple iCloud usually translates into a good understanding of many of Apple’s other products as well. iCloud succeeds by allowing you access to all of your content on multiple devices and from multiple locations, notifying you when updates to your apps and programs are available, and making sharing with friends and family so easy you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it. The best part? With iCloud, all of this is done for you automatically and according to your settings.
Please contact iHelp for friendly and knowledgable iCloud training in Naples, and click here to view our current rates.