If you’re like most people, you probably struggle with making the most out of your time and not having enough hours in the day. This goes double for those in the professional world, who between commutes, meetings, and the regular workday have very little time to themselves to relax. Fortunately, Apple’s Productivity Apps are here to save the day.
Formerly known as iWork, the Apple Productivity Apps are Pages, Keynote, and Numbers. While each serves a different function, all three work together seamlessly to help professionals, as well as students, to do their work more efficiently and productively. This helps you take care of more of the stuff that you have to do, so you can do more of the stuff that you want to do.
Here are 9 ways that Apple’s Productivity Apps can help you get more done:
- With Pages you can quickly and easily add beautiful charts and diagrams to your documents.
- You can keep all your projects synced through iCloud and access them from any of your devices.
- Quickly and easily share any documents or projects with team members or colleagues.
- An extensive database of templates can get you started quickly on any project.
- Easily export password-protected documents and spreadsheets.
- Numbers has easy to use sort options for keeping your data organized.
- Easily send Keynote presentations to others via Gmail or Dropbox.
- Collaborate with colleagues on projects without ever having to meet in person.
- Access and manage your projects directly from your phone while on the go.
As always, if you need assistance with your Apple devices or are just looking for new ways to get the most of them and maximize your knowledge, please pay us a visit at iHelp, your Naples Apple training center!